Repression. Sometimes it occurs involuntarily. Mental cave diving; and there's a need to help the conscious mind tunnel get through the walls of denial.Indeed,I have been pushing away and avoiding dark thoughts.I want to open what I know subconsciously to the clarity of conscious thoughts.Through written words?Spoken? Poetic? Or just being candid and random? Hiding things is indeed exhausting.. and then it can lead to chronic stress, or worst of all, a breakdown. Buried information gives some uneasy sensations, but I need to hold still and know my new truth. Then I shall absorb my new truth for a few minutes.. But it takes a tremendous amount of courage. And if I can do this, I can uncover what is hidden. The more I let myself explore the truth about that inner world,
maybe I can make better judgment calls.
Maybe I'll never be so afraid of the dark again.
maybe I can make better judgment calls.
Maybe I'll never be so afraid of the dark again.
No comments:
Post a Comment