Thursday, December 27, 2007
For thy shall not succumb
I could slowly feel my body wither away each and every day, with increased unpleasant sensations creeping up on my whole being.
Now I'm taking things in a new light. Instead of welling up in my sickness, I try to be more positive. Hell yeah it's tough for me, I know there are people out there who's in a more unpleasant situation than me. But I will push through the pain, for thy shall not succumb. It's time I really take good care of my body and mind.
Baby, I am sorry for the bouts of unpredictabilities, volatile mood swings, that incessant fights, petty quarrels and bouts of sarcasm. My sickness is not an excuse, but yeah, my sickness is the cause of all this. It's just crazy. I am trying to change, I am sorry I made you unhappy all this while. I will change. You will be smiling again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment