Stop mentally browsing.
Dump diets. Really, who's ever happy on an empty stomach?
A chip on your shoulder isn't worth the bad vibes.
Get dirty (Wrestling in mud!)
Listen to elevator music.
I need bananas now!
Wear high heels for a week
Hey, there isn't a need for to be Siamese all the time; self-dependence is important.
Fridge needs to be stocked.
Boys are pussies; Girls are dicks.
House series!
Prance around.
YOU.Nibble my ear.
It's okay to indulge once in a while. The calories won't count.
Bite the bullet.
Pushing out of my comfort zone.
Echo.
I'd like to don his clothes.
Vulnerability is sexy.
I need to go on a swing in a playground.
Can't wait for paintball with girlfriends!
It's okay to be scared at times.
Play mind games.
Grow that tolerance.
My butt is craving for more jeans.
Maybe the icky feelings can motivate me.
Listen.
Feeling too busy can drive us crazy.
Write a silly note in the steam of the mirror.
Nip it in the bud.
Learn one new fact or word a day.
Hot Tau Huay with You Tiao!
Sometimes there is no answer.
Picnic under the stars.
Pretend that the little voice telling me that I'm not up for the challenge is coming from someone who wants to see me falter.
Synchronize.
Black dog, go away, don't come another day. Butterflies are very much welcome.
Five kind words for each bitchy comment. Give five hugs for each cold shoulder.
I don't want and don't need diamonds. I prefer chunky rings.
Throwing in the towel is never the answer.
Silence, you criticisms!
It's best to forgive. Really, it warms up your heart.
Appreciate.
Good night readers, my bed is calling for me now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment