It's the things you think you can't do, then you do it anyway that makes you feel so much better.
Stoked. 3rd August 2009. I'm so coming for you!
It's always the unexpected that brings the most joy.
The op girls that I love.
Any of the bf's or guys dare to break their hearts, I'll break your manhood.
I feel like whipping up a good ol' spaghetti for the girls
Dearest Army man, please be safe. Have been hearing a lot of news about ns men losing their lives in that little island.
Dancing in underwear in your own room is really fun! ;p
Watch that disgustingly foul mouth.
'Cause payback's a real bitch.
What goes around, comes around.
You will get your retribution one day.
Meanwhile, I'm just going to sit back, chillax,
and watch her oral cavity shuts tight when that day comes.
Skyride and luge another time pleaseeeeeeee? Hehehhhee ;p
so tempting to go for a lingerie shopping spree...
likes the sound of Malibu Coconutini
House!
I envy Kimberly.
Coldplay loves.
Siti, let's head to the gym more often (:
Going bananas on bananas.
It's been 2 months and I'm proud of myself!
Get stupid together.
See through the smoke and mirrors.
Getting back into the raft and continue.
Apples, papayas and bananas galore.
Damn you Prostaglandins!
Play hooky.
Speech and Drama! (:(:(:
Constructive criticisms I'd appreciate, thank you.
Tact and respect.
Guys get to enjoy FHM. what about the ladies?!
Jannah's brownies! they're really really goooodd
Never going hungry.
Belly blitz?
CardioLatino?
Kickboxing?
I'm going to try them all!
Grey's Anatomy!! Someone get me the DVD's
Cherish each morning and give thanks for each evening.
We have so much. All we have is all we need. All we need is the awareness of how blessed we really are.
Still looking for a picnic basket.
That Paul Arden book!
Complacency is a real killer.
Once bitten, shy no more.
Much loves and bananas,
Nina.
Stoked. 3rd August 2009. I'm so coming for you!
It's always the unexpected that brings the most joy.
The op girls that I love.
Any of the bf's or guys dare to break their hearts, I'll break your manhood.
I feel like whipping up a good ol' spaghetti for the girls
Dearest Army man, please be safe. Have been hearing a lot of news about ns men losing their lives in that little island.
Dancing in underwear in your own room is really fun! ;p
Watch that disgustingly foul mouth.
'Cause payback's a real bitch.
What goes around, comes around.
You will get your retribution one day.
Meanwhile, I'm just going to sit back, chillax,
and watch her oral cavity shuts tight when that day comes.
Skyride and luge another time pleaseeeeeeee? Hehehhhee ;p
so tempting to go for a lingerie shopping spree...
likes the sound of Malibu Coconutini
House!
I envy Kimberly.
Coldplay loves.
Siti, let's head to the gym more often (:
Going bananas on bananas.
It's been 2 months and I'm proud of myself!
Get stupid together.
See through the smoke and mirrors.
Getting back into the raft and continue.
Apples, papayas and bananas galore.
Damn you Prostaglandins!
Play hooky.
Speech and Drama! (:(:(:
Constructive criticisms I'd appreciate, thank you.
Tact and respect.
Guys get to enjoy FHM. what about the ladies?!
Jannah's brownies! they're really really goooodd
Never going hungry.
Belly blitz?
CardioLatino?
Kickboxing?
I'm going to try them all!
Grey's Anatomy!! Someone get me the DVD's
Cherish each morning and give thanks for each evening.
We have so much. All we have is all we need. All we need is the awareness of how blessed we really are.
Still looking for a picnic basket.
That Paul Arden book!
Complacency is a real killer.
Once bitten, shy no more.
Much loves and bananas,
Nina.
No comments:
Post a Comment