Thursday, February 25, 2010
I'm grateful for everyday, for whatever that happens and comes along the way teaches me something new. I may fall, stumble and make mistakes along the way, but never will I falter or raise the white flag. To comprehend everything in life ain't easy, I'll learn as much as I can.
People may hurt you, talk things about you behind your back, but hell, there's no reason to prove to anyone anything. Just bring your sexy back and do a hell of a great job in doing what you do best.
I definitely enjoy teaching my classes and I had a highlight last week that I just had to share. I was talking to a parent of a student of mine after class, sharing about the lesson and the mom was telling how her child enjoyed my class very much. It made me smile a whole lot that day! I know I'm great, I can do so much better. I want to be an amazing teacher who made a difference.
I believe that the sunflowers are still bright yellow and there will always be a rainbow appearing at the end of a rainy day.
Take care and good night world (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment