Thursday, September 16, 2010

You got to just do it!

You just got to look fear in the face. The best way to overcome your fears is to FACE them. That's the only way.

Fear is all in the mind. Actually, we create the fear. If we fear someone, it's not their fault that we fear them. It's the fear we create.

Just like public speaking: you get the cold sweat, palms starts to get sweaty, hands shaking, legs wobbly, your heart goes BOOM BOOM BOOM. Once you get up and speak, it actually feels a whole lot better. And it gets easier the next time you do it. One trick I got from my mentor is that as you speak, you smile to the audience. Of course, not those kind of big, flashy grin. Just a nice smile. When I'm speaking to parents, I smile as they step into the classroom, and I feel a lot better. I mean, a whole LOT better.

I'm still learning, and as I learn; I grow. I used to loathe getting feedbacks/comments, but now I have learnt that feedbacks are essential for a person to grow as a person, inside and out.

Currently I'm so stoked for Universal Studios! And I'm going to Cambodia in early December weeheeeeeeeee (: (:

Have an early night and Good Night World!


Loves Loves,
Nina

No comments: