Monday, June 9, 2008


Drama camp last Wednesday to Friday was really fun, though I didn’t get to play the Amazing race game on the first day due to fyp.

Have been talking to different kinds of people in camp, mostly with the year ones, to get to know how they’re like. Well it’s nice to get to know.

Just love it when you can just talk, share experiences; talk crap and laugh madly all night long till 2am in the morning. Yvonne, Amanda, me and Abby. Not forgetting the spasm dance Amanda and I came up with while having break during mini-playtime. Ahah.

I would really love to go camping again, and hopefully this time I will be well enough.

These few days, I’m just taking time off to really relax and refresh myself before the new week begins. I need to clear my head. Probably worrying too much is making my head spin. Friends have been telling me to really take time off, and not to take everything so seriously all the time. They are right. Maybe it’s time for me to listen to other people. Well. Not that I have not been, just that,

Stubborn is my prominent middle name.

Now I’m just taking time off.

No comments: