Thursday, July 17, 2008

Joker Joker Joker


5 stars for "The Dark Knight" movie :)

Fantabulous movie, awesome set of actors, ridiculously good storyline, brilliant visual and sound effects + the late Heath Ledger as the Joker is in it!

Kept me at the edge of my seat throughout the entire movie; Heath Ledger's undeniably the star of the show. He definitely did justice for his character as the twisted and demented Joker. Just look at the face. That face, that face, is just so creepy. Outstanding. God, he doesn't even have to try hard to act, he just does it. Best actor chosen for the role of Joker! From Brokeback Mountain to this. This is Heath's best performance.I think I'm running out of superlatives hahah. Apart from Johnny Depp, the late Heath ledger is another one hell of a good actor. You shouldn't have been six feet underground so soon, Heath. R.I.P.








No comments: