Friday, March 28, 2008

The decision.

I just resigned from Starbucks northpoint. It was quite a tough decision for me; I took 2 weeks to think things through and have finally decided to tender my resignation. I have my personal reasons. I left with quite a heavy heart, but I'm sure gonna miss all the fun times we had, be it good or bad. I could have never been happier working there and I never regretted joining Starbucks. The people there are simply awesome : qidah, ryan, farah muffins, ama, aisyah, hafidz boboi, sue, nadiah r., iskhandhar, onn.. love you people! and it just feels like family and home. :)










Together during Isk's wedding :)




Do keep in touch even though we'll be leading different lives all right.





Today's COP meeting's pretty all right, did script-reading, task delegation and casting. I'll be IC of the costumes. Casting have yet to be decided though, cos of the lack of manpower as for now. Then I rushed to help out in the props-making for the SLA booth, the picture collages, the crepe paper, the circles, the peace signs. Fun it was; I was looking through the myriad number of drama photos and was laughing at the good times we had; on and off-stage. *chuckles*


And Yes, I'll be working again at the RP Acer laptop roadshow @ school this coming 31st march, 1st & 5th april. Yayness!









I miss hearing your voice.





I could only pray that you're safe there.







silly dum dum misses gum gum as always.

No comments: