Monday, March 31, 2008

Singapore Arts Fest coming right up!

Just can't wait for the Singapore arts festival this coming this 23 may – 22nd June 2008!


Just when I wanted to book tickets for “The Pilowman”, a dark psychological thriller starring Adrian Pang and some others, it’s fully booked! No seats are left! Bah. Baby wanted to catch it so badly!

Well there’s 2 that I’m keen to catch: “Small metal objects” Back to back theatre (Australia)

small metal objects unfolds amid pedestrian traffic, actors almost unnoticed, until the audience picks up conversations, being literally wired into an intense personal drama being played out somewhere in the crowd.

AND

Temple (World Premiere)
Cake Theatrical Productions (Singapore), which tackles the issue of Love and Death.

Temple sees the invention of a mythological universe where all the quarters of the world are at odds. A sports hall, once the diplomatic meeting arena of the now opposing sides, stands desolate.


Log on to http://www.singaporeartsfest.com/ to find out more!



Woah there’s some more I’d like to catch! Well, watching such theatrical pieces helps me relieve stress, and I’d like to learn how such people incorporate certain movements and actions into their performance. Oh, how I wish I have more cash with me now so that I can catch these shows!











I don't know why.










Why this little heart of mine grows fonder for you each and every day.

No comments: