As the lovely and beautiful bride strides elegantly across the aisle,
Eyes turn green with envy
with whispers and exclamations of how lovely she is.
We all remember the joy it brings on this very day,
the day of much love and happiness,
the exchanges of vows and wedding rings.
This is just the beginning -
of learning what true love really means.
The wedding day is just the start,
of many hopes and dreams.
The lovely bride :)
Moi,the bride & cousin Kak Ila.
The Sanding - 9th March 2008
The Bride & The groom
As they walk down the aisle..
The bride
&groom
with the
family:)
Going to the guys side @ Bedok..
Dinner time..
The sight of them in white
makes me gleee like a small kid. :):)
As they pose and smile for the camera:)
I love this!
Mmmm..
Isn't she simply beautiful?
Dear beloved Sister Norlin,
You are my sister, my muse, my inspiration, my bickering sibling, my gossip sibling, my laughing sibling, my teacher, my guidance, my one and only sister that I feel blessed to have in my life. To me, you seem like an "IT" woman. I am happy to have finally seen you walk down the aisle, with a man that can give you that much love and happiness. Do cherish Abg Aziz all right, as I believe that he is the one for you. Abg Aziz, do cherish Kak Lynn too. You know sis, you simply look stunning on your wedding day, no doubt about it. It's this phase of life where we all have to go through and I am glad to have witnessed my own sister getting married. This is only the beginning, and there is so much more things that we have to go through in life, taking it one step at a time.
No doubt that I will miss the good times we spent as sisters, the cam-whoring, the catching-up sessions, the dressing up, the shopping, the gossiping, the laughing, the numerous unimaginable impersonations, even the petty quarrels. I will never forget the words of wisdom, the knowledge that you have imparted to me; these memories will forever remain firmly etched in my mind. We still do need to catch up once in a while yeah?
Wishing you & Abg Aziz an everlasting and prosperous marriage, may you be borne with beautiful kids, with everything else falling into the right place. Insya'Allah..
You will always be
the best sister
that I've ever had,
and I love you sis Norlin. :)
Much love,
Ninaaaaa
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ~Mignon McLaughlin
No comments:
Post a Comment